lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Sonnet

I really would like to be in love now, at least it should help me with this sonnet I'm trying to make. 4 hours without a good inspiration an a sheet of paper in white don't are a good incentive. I would like to have a special person in wich to think about, for not making me an engineer of emotions as Arjona says. Or maybe I could use the deception instead of love. Who knows, any emotion could be great now, but it would have been beautiful if at least who I was in love last year talk me now. I don't think that forget is easly, especialy when you think you loved someone, or you really did it, so even with a half broken heart I love her still. The time will come when someone, or her, look at me, but it's torture until that.
You know who you are.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario