lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

The second one

So, with the greetings finished and Valentin's Day near I'd like to write a little about this. Though I have no luck with the love (or in a more accuarate way a luck but bad luck) I'm a very romantic person and I even write some poems (I'm going to post one of them or make a new one for the blog), also I like to hear music with romantic lyrics (how bad nothing of this had never help me). Putting this aside, you guys should have been in a crush at least once, but when that crush finished, dont you feeled angry with that person? I don't think that I'm mad with that person because I wanna forgive her though I find a little difficult that for some personal reasons (mostly like a grudge). Once a friend tell me "where there were fire, ashes left" and I find it very accuarate because I can't hate this person, maybe I'm still in love or I'm a soo good person (jajaja I don't think so) so I can't do nothing and it makes harder when that person is always close to me ¬¬.
And you guys? How it is with you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario